AccuLink 1.29 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AccuLink 1.29 from your computerMadsen
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Madsen. You can get more details related to AccuLink 1.29 at http://www.gnotometrics.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AccuLink folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove AccuLink 1.29 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AccuLink\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AccuLink.exe is the AccuLink 1.29's primary executable file and it takes about 1.30 MB (1364480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AccuLink 1.29. They take 1.94 MB (2038026
bytes) on disk.
- AccuLink.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.29
of AccuLink 1.29.
AccuLink 1.29 is a program released by Madsen. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall AccuLink 1.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AccuLink 1.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AccuLink 1.29 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AccuLink 1.29". The AccuLink 1.29 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AccuLink 1.29 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AccuLink 1.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AccuLink 1.29:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gnotometrics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AccuLink\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AccuLink 1.29.
8. After removing AccuLink 1.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AccuLink 1.29 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AccuLink 1.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AccuLink 1.29 by Madsen from your computer, we are not saying that AccuLink 1.29 by Madsen is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AccuLink 1.29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 06:55:34.230