This info is about Accounts for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Accounts from your systemAccounts
. More info about Accounts can be read here
. Accounts is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Accounts. The application's main executable file has a size of 745.88 KB (763784 bytes) on disk and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
The executables below are part of Accounts. They take about 17.50 MB (18348120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.38 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Accounts is an application by Accounts. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Accounts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Accounts from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Accounts or simply click the Search field and type in "Accounts". If it is installed on your PC the Accounts application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Accounts in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Accounts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Accounts.
8. After removing Accounts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Accounts which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Accounts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Accounts by Accounts from your computer, we are not saying that Accounts by Accounts is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Accounts in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 10:19:00.597