Accident: The Pilot
This web page is about Accident: The Pilot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Accident: The Pilot from your systemDuality Games
. You can find out more on Duality Games or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Accident The Pilot folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Accident: The Pilot's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. steam.exe is the Accident: The Pilot's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Accident: The Pilot. They occupy 187.19 MB (196280592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.56 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Accident: The Pilot.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DualityGames\Accident: The pilot
Accident: The Pilot is a program by the software company Duality Games. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Accident: The Pilot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Accident: The Pilot from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Accident: The Pilot or simply activate the Search field and type in "Accident: The Pilot". If it exists on your system the Accident: The Pilot application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Accident: The Pilot in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Accident: The Pilot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Accident: The Pilot.
8. After removing Accident: The Pilot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Accident: The Pilot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Accident: The Pilot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Accident: The Pilot by Duality Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Accident: The Pilot by Duality Games is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Accident: The Pilot in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 12:35:37.053