Access thankQ Outlook
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Access thankQ Outlook for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Access thankQ Outlook from your computerAccess thankQ Outlook
. Go over here
for more details on Access thankQ Outlook. Access thankQ Outlook is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Access thankQ Outlook is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://simdc01/thankq/addins/Outlook2013/thankQOutlook.vsto. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk and is titled install.exe.
Access thankQ Outlook installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 870.80 KB (891696
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.66 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This info is about Access thankQ Outlook version 10.0.15.16
Access thankQ Outlook is an application offered by Access thankQ Outlook. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Access thankQ Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Access thankQ Outlook from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Access thankQ Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Access thankQ Outlook". If it exists on your system the Access thankQ Outlook program will be found automatically. When you select Access thankQ Outlook in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Access thankQ Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Access thankQ Outlook.
8. After removing Access thankQ Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Access thankQ Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Access thankQ Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Access thankQ Outlook by Access thankQ Outlook from your PC, nor are we saying that Access thankQ Outlook by Access thankQ Outlook is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Access thankQ Outlook in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 11:38:43.957