Access is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Access from your PCMis à disposition par Citrix
. Check out here
for more info on Mis à disposition par Citrix. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Access by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "www-803360e0@@Infosaas XenApp 6:Access". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the Access's primary executable file and it takes about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
Access is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Access is a program by the software company Mis à disposition par Citrix. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Access is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Access from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Access or simply click the Search field and type in "Access". The Access application will be found very quickly. After you click Access in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Access, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Access.
8. After uninstalling Access, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Access that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Access using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Access by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Access by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Access in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:58:47.657