Access Remote PC 5.1
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Access Remote PC 5.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Access Remote PC 5.1 from your PChttp://www.access-remote-pc.com
. Additional info about http://www.access-remote-pc.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.access-remote-pc.com
to get more data about Access Remote PC 5.1 on http://www.access-remote-pc.com's website. Usually the Access Remote PC 5.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Access Remote PC 5.1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Access Remote PC 5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Access Remote PC 5.1\rpcsetup.exe" /uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled rpcsetup.exe and its approximative size is 2.12 MB (2220784 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Access Remote PC 5.1. They occupy 2.61 MB (2740976
bytes) on disk.
- rpcgrab.exe (508.00 KB)
- rpcsetup.exe (2.12 MB)
The current page applies to Access Remote PC 5.1 version 5.1
Access Remote PC 5.1 is an application offered by http://www.access-remote-pc.com. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Access Remote PC 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Access Remote PC 5.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Access Remote PC 5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Access Remote PC 5.1". The Access Remote PC 5.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select Access Remote PC 5.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Access Remote PC 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Access Remote PC 5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.access-remote-pc.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Access Remote PC 5.1\rpcsetup.exe" /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Access Remote PC 5.1.
8. After removing Access Remote PC 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Access Remote PC 5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Access Remote PC 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Access Remote PC 5.1 by http://www.access-remote-pc.com from your PC, we are not saying that Access Remote PC 5.1 by http://www.access-remote-pc.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Access Remote PC 5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 01:06:22.437