Access Password Recovery
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Access Password Recovery for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Access Password Recovery from your computerPasscape
. You can read more on Passcape or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Passcape\ACCESSPR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Access Password Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Passcape\ACCESSPR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. accesspr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.80 MB (6080512 bytes) on disk.
Access Password Recovery is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.00 MB (6294757
bytes) on disk:
- accesspr.exe (5.80 MB)
- ast.exe (59.50 KB)
- loader.exe (49.00 KB)
- loader64.exe (54.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (46.72 KB)
Access Password Recovery is an application marketed by the software company Passcape. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Access Password Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Access Password Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Access Password Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Access Password Recovery". If it exists on your system the Access Password Recovery app will be found very quickly. When you select Access Password Recovery in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Access Password Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Access Password Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Access Password Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Access Password Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Access Password Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Access Password Recovery by Passcape from your PC, we are not saying that Access Password Recovery by Passcape is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Access Password Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-11 16:18:42.897