AccXES is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AccXES from your systemXerox Corporation
. More information about Xerox Corporation can be read here
. You can read more about related to AccXES at www.xerox.com
. AccXES is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AccXES folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall AccXES by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AccXES\UninstallerData\Uninstall_AccXES.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 113.00 KB (115712 bytes) on disk and is named AccXES-Tools.exe.
AccXES contains of the executables below. They take 1.90 MB (1996136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccXES-Tools.exe (113.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (149.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- Uninstall_AccXES.exe (113.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
- WinPropertyWriter.exe (112.00 KB)
This page is about AccXES version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AccXES:
AccXES is a program marketed by the software company Xerox Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase AccXES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AccXES from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AccXES or simply activate the Search field and type in "AccXES". If it is installed on your PC the AccXES program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AccXES in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AccXES, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AccXES:
- The publisher is: www.xerox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AccXES\UninstallerData\Uninstall_AccXES.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AccXES.
8. After removing AccXES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AccXES that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AccXES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AccXES by Xerox Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that AccXES by Xerox Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AccXES in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 16:27:30.850