Acarda WAVRecorder is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Acarda WAVRecorder from your computerAcarda Technologies Limited
. Take a look here
for more information on Acarda Technologies Limited. Usually the Acarda WAVRecorder program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Acarda\WAVRecorder folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Acarda WAVRecorder is C:\Program Files\Acarda\WAVRecorder\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk and is called Acarda WavRecorder.exe.
Acarda WAVRecorder is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.19 MB (1248707
bytes) on disk:
- Acarda WavRecorder.exe (72.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This page is about Acarda WAVRecorder version 2.1.1
Acarda WAVRecorder is a program marketed by the software company Acarda Technologies Limited. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Acarda WAVRecorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Acarda WAVRecorder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acarda WAVRecorder or simply click the Search field and type in "Acarda WAVRecorder". If it is installed on your PC the Acarda WAVRecorder app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Acarda WAVRecorder in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Acarda WAVRecorder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acarda WAVRecorder.
8. After uninstalling Acarda WAVRecorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Acarda WAVRecorder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acarda WAVRecorder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acarda WAVRecorder by Acarda Technologies Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Acarda WAVRecorder by Acarda Technologies Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acarda WAVRecorder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 21:31:01.790