Absolute Uninstaller 2.5
Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 from your PCGlarySoft.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on GlarySoft.com. Please open http://www.glarysoft.com
if you want to read more on Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 on GlarySoft.com's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Absolute Uninstaller folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Absolute Uninstaller\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Absolute Uninstaller 2.5's primary file takes about 1.67 MB (1749504 bytes) and is named uninstaller.exe.
Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.30 MB (2413918
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (648.84 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.67 MB)
The current web page applies to Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 version 2.5
Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 is an application released by GlarySoft.com. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Absolute Uninstaller 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 application will be found automatically. After you select Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Absolute Uninstaller 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Absolute Uninstaller 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glarysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Absolute Uninstaller\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Absolute Uninstaller 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Absolute Uninstaller 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 by GlarySoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 by GlarySoft.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Absolute Uninstaller 2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:26:08.283