Absolute Startup manager 5.0
This web page is about Absolute Startup manager 5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Absolute Startup manager 5.0 from your computerF-Group Software
. Open here
for more information on F-Group Software. More details about Absolute Startup manager 5.0 can be seen at http://www.fgroupsoft.com
. Absolute Startup manager 5.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Group\Absolute StartUp directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Absolute Startup manager 5.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Group\Absolute StartUp\unins000.exe". Absolute Startup manager 5.0's primary file takes about 956.50 KB (979456 bytes) and is called StartUp.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Absolute Startup manager 5.0. They occupy 1.16 MB (1220553
bytes) on disk.
- ASMon.exe (160.00 KB)
- StartUp.exe (956.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Absolute Startup manager 5.0 version 5.0
Absolute Startup manager 5.0 is a program by the software company F-Group Software. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Absolute Startup manager 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Absolute Startup manager 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Absolute Startup manager 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Absolute Startup manager 5.0". The Absolute Startup manager 5.0 application will be found automatically. When you select Absolute Startup manager 5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Absolute Startup manager 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Absolute Startup manager 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.fgroupsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Group\Absolute StartUp\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Absolute Startup manager 5.0.
8. After removing Absolute Startup manager 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Absolute Startup manager 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Absolute Startup manager 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Absolute Startup manager 5.0 by F-Group Software from your computer, we are not saying that Absolute Startup manager 5.0 by F-Group Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Absolute Startup manager 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 09:45:22.493