Aastra BluStar Client
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Aastra BluStar Client for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aastra BluStar Client from your PCAastra Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Aastra Technologies Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Aastra.com
to get more info about Aastra BluStar Client on Aastra Technologies Ltd.'s website. Aastra BluStar Client is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aastra\BluStar Client directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 3.48 MB (3645440 bytes) on disk and is titled BluStar.exe.
The executables below are part of Aastra BluStar Client. They occupy about 3.78 MB (3963904
bytes) on disk.
- BluStar.exe (3.48 MB)
- MapiSend.exe (10.50 KB)
- SeCEncrypter.exe (292.00 KB)
- UCElevated.exe (8.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.4452.0
of Aastra BluStar Client. Click on the links below for other Aastra BluStar Client versions:
...click to view all...
Aastra BluStar Client is a program by Aastra Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Aastra BluStar Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Aastra BluStar Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aastra BluStar Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Aastra BluStar Client". If it exists on your system the Aastra BluStar Client application will be found automatically. After you click Aastra BluStar Client in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Aastra BluStar Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aastra BluStar Client.
8. After uninstalling Aastra BluStar Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aastra BluStar Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aastra BluStar Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aastra BluStar Client by Aastra Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Aastra BluStar Client by Aastra Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aastra BluStar Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 15:39:56.970