Aastra 800 TAPI
Aastra 800 TAPI is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Aastra 800 TAPI from your computerAastra Telecom Schweiz AG
. Go over here
for more info on Aastra Telecom Schweiz AG. You can read more about about Aastra 800 TAPI at http://www.aastra.com
. Usually the Aastra 800 TAPI program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Aastra\Aastra 800 TAPI folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Aastra 800 TAPI by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Aastra\Aastra 800 TAPI\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 199.20 KB (203984 bytes) on disk.
Aastra 800 TAPI is comprised of the following executables which occupy 209.70 KB (214736
bytes) on disk:
- tsp_install.exe (10.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (199.20 KB)
This data is about Aastra 800 TAPI version 3.15.29
only. Click on the links below for other Aastra 800 TAPI versions:
Aastra 800 TAPI is an application by the software company Aastra Telecom Schweiz AG. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Aastra 800 TAPI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Aastra 800 TAPI from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aastra 800 TAPI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aastra 800 TAPI". The Aastra 800 TAPI app will be found automatically. When you click Aastra 800 TAPI in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Aastra 800 TAPI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aastra 800 TAPI:
- The software company is: http://www.aastra.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aastra\Aastra 800 TAPI\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aastra 800 TAPI.
8. After uninstalling Aastra 800 TAPI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aastra 800 TAPI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aastra 800 TAPI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aastra 800 TAPI by Aastra Telecom Schweiz AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Aastra 800 TAPI by Aastra Telecom Schweiz AG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aastra 800 TAPI in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 13:34:08.400