Aaron Crane is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Aaron Crane from your computerToomkyGames.com
. Take a look here
for more info on ToomkyGames.com. You can see more info about Aaron Crane at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Aaron Crane is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Aaron Crane folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Aaron Crane\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aaron Crane. Aaron Crane's main file takes about 4.38 MB (4588580 bytes) and is named AaronCrane.exe.
The executables below are part of Aaron Crane. They take an average of 5.52 MB (5784813
bytes) on disk.
- AaronCrane.exe (4.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Aaron Crane is a program by ToomkyGames.com. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Aaron Crane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Aaron Crane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aaron Crane or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aaron Crane". If it is installed on your PC the Aaron Crane application will be found automatically. After you select Aaron Crane in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Aaron Crane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aaron Crane:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Aaron Crane\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aaron Crane.
8. After removing Aaron Crane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aaron Crane that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aaron Crane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aaron Crane by ToomkyGames.com from your PC, we are not saying that Aaron Crane by ToomkyGames.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aaron Crane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 07:03:48.570