AappptoU is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AappptoU from your PCApptoU
. More info about ApptoU can be read here
. AappptoU is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AappptoU directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling AappptoU is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AappptoU\w3UIt9sMV1PHQo.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called w3UIt9sMV1PHQo.exe and it has a size of 218.00 KB (223232 bytes).
AappptoU contains of the executables below. They occupy 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk.
- w3UIt9sMV1PHQo.exe (218.00 KB)
AappptoU is a program marketed by ApptoU. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall AappptoU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AappptoU with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AappptoU or simply activate the Search field and type in "AappptoU". The AappptoU app will be found very quickly. When you click AappptoU in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AappptoU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AappptoU.
8. After removing AappptoU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AappptoU that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AappptoU with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AappptoU by ApptoU from your PC, we are not saying that AappptoU by ApptoU is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AappptoU supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:55:12.713