Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 from your PCinvisionweb.in
. You can find out more on invisionweb.in or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\aakhor-desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\aakhor-desktop\Uninstall Aakhor Desktop.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Aakhor Desktop.exe and occupies 99.33 MB (104156672 bytes).
Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 99.57 MB (104402054
bytes) on disk.
- Aakhor Desktop.exe (99.33 MB)
- Uninstall Aakhor Desktop.exe (134.63 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0.
Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 is a program by the software company invisionweb.in. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0.
8. After removing Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 by invisionweb.in from your PC, we are not saying that Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 by invisionweb.in is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aakhor Desktop 1.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 13:56:54.860