A.V.A is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall A.V.A from your PCPlayFPS
. More info about PlayFPS can be found here
. More information about A.V.A can be seen at https://secure1.playfps.com/play/ava/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PlayFPS\A.V.A directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\PlayFPS\A.V.A\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove A.V.A. The program's main executable file has a size of 790.00 KB (808960 bytes) on disk and is named AvaLogin.exe.
The executable files below are part of A.V.A. They occupy an average of 11.14 MB (11678986
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvaLogin.exe (790.00 KB)
- NWZLauncher.exe (2.21 MB)
- NWZPatcher.exe (493.82 KB)
- NWZPatcherSelf.exe (120.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.81 KB)
- AVA.exe (6.83 MB)
- AwesomiumProcess.exe (443.30 KB)
- xm.exe (256.01 KB)
This info is about A.V.A version 3.07
only. You can find below info on other application versions of A.V.A:
A.V.A is a program released by the software company PlayFPS. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall A.V.A is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove A.V.A from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A.V.A or simply click the Search feature and type in "A.V.A". The A.V.A application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select A.V.A in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding A.V.A, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A.V.A:
- The software company is: https://secure1.playfps.com/play/ava/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PlayFPS\A.V.A\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A.V.A.
8. After removing A.V.A, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A.V.A that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A.V.A using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall A.V.A by PlayFPS from your PC, we are not saying that A.V.A by PlayFPS is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A.V.A in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:11:40.970