AZdossier version 184.108.40.206
This info is about AZdossier version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AZdossier version 18.104.22.168 from your systemADMIS
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ADMIS. Click on http://www.parracom.fr/
to get more data about AZdossier version 22.214.171.124 on ADMIS's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AZdossier directory (same installation drive as Windows). AZdossier version 126.96.36.199's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AZdossier\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named azdossier.exe and its approximative size is 21.59 MB (22634496 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with AZdossier version 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 22.73 MB (23836521
bytes) on disk.
- azdossier.exe (21.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to AZdossier version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
AZdossier version 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company ADMIS. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AZdossier version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AZdossier version 126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AZdossier version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AZdossier version 184.108.40.206". The AZdossier version 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AZdossier version 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AZdossier version 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AZdossier version 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.parracom.fr/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AZdossier\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AZdossier version 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling AZdossier version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AZdossier version 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AZdossier version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AZdossier version 22.214.171.124 by ADMIS from your computer, we are not saying that AZdossier version 126.96.36.199 by ADMIS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AZdossier version 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:04:00.883