This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 from your systemAZDOME, Inc.
. More information about AZDOME, Inc. can be found here
. Please open https://www.azdome.hk
if you want to read more on AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 on AZDOME, Inc.'s website. AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AZDOMEPlayer folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\AZDOMEPlayer\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AZDOMEPlayer V1.7. The application's main executable file is titled AZDOMEPlayer.exe and it has a size of 598.50 KB (612864 bytes).
AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 76.69 MB (80414905
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AZDOMEPlayer.exe (598.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (44.82 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (15.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (147.73 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.71 MB)
- K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1488_Basic.exe (17.42 MB)
The current web page applies to AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 version 1.7
AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 is a program by the software company AZDOME, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AZDOMEPlayer V1.7". The AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AZDOMEPlayer V1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AZDOMEPlayer V1.7:
- The publisher is: https://www.azdome.hk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AZDOMEPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AZDOMEPlayer V1.7.
8. After uninstalling AZDOMEPlayer V1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 by AZDOME, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 by AZDOME, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AZDOMEPlayer V1.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 16:12:34.457