AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist
This info is about AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist from your PCAxis Communications
. Further information on Axis Communications can be seen here
. Click on http://www.axis.com
to get more info about AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist on Axis Communications's website. Usually the AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AXIS Communications\Components folder, depending on the user's option during install. AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AXIS Communications\Components\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 77.34 KB (79192 bytes) on disk and is titled AxisControlPanelLauncher.exe.
AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.01 MB (1060602
bytes) on disk.
- AxisControlPanelLauncher.exe (77.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
- setup.exe (193.30 KB)
The current page applies to AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist version 5.90
AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist is an application offered by the software company Axis Communications. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist or simply click the Search field and type in "AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist". The AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist:
- The publisher is: http://www.axis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AXIS Communications\Components\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist.
8. After uninstalling AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist by Axis Communications from your computer, nor are we saying that AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist by Axis Communications is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AXIS Media Control 5.90 Redist in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:33:03.690