AXIS Companion 3.66
AXIS Companion 3.66 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AXIS Companion 3.66 from your systemAxis Communications AB
. You can read more on Axis Communications AB or check for application updates here
. More details about AXIS Companion 3.66 can be found at https://www.axis.com
. AXIS Companion 3.66 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Axis Communications\AXIS Companion folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Axis Communications\AXIS Companion\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AXIS Companion 3.66. AxisCompanion.exe is the AXIS Companion 3.66's main executable file and it takes about 129.82 MB (136129064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AXIS Companion 3.66. They take an average of 131.20 MB (137568304
bytes) on disk.
- AxisCompanion.exe (129.82 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.37 MB)
This page is about AXIS Companion 3.66 version 3.66.001
AXIS Companion 3.66 is a program offered by Axis Communications AB. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AXIS Companion 3.66 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AXIS Companion 3.66 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AXIS Companion 3.66 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AXIS Companion 3.66". The AXIS Companion 3.66 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AXIS Companion 3.66 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AXIS Companion 3.66, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AXIS Companion 3.66:
- The publisher is: https://www.axis.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Axis Communications\AXIS Companion\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AXIS Companion 3.66.
8. After removing AXIS Companion 3.66, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AXIS Companion 3.66 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AXIS Companion 3.66 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AXIS Companion 3.66 by Axis Communications AB from your PC, nor are we saying that AXIS Companion 3.66 by Axis Communications AB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AXIS Companion 3.66 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 12:12:11.683