AWR Demo Software V2.21
This info is about AWR Demo Software V2.21 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AWR Demo Software V2.21 from your computerAgrident
. Open here
where you can get more info on Agrident. Click on http://www.agrident.com/
to get more information about AWR Demo Software V2.21 on Agrident's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Agrident\AWR Demo Software folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for AWR Demo Software V2.21 is C:\Program Files\Agrident\AWR Demo Software\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called AWR Demo Software.exe and occupies 610.50 KB (625152 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AWR Demo Software V2.21. They take about 1.64 MB (1714458
bytes) on disk.
- AWR Demo Software.exe (610.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (695.78 KB)
- AWR_V2.13.exe (368.00 KB)
This data is about AWR Demo Software V2.21 version 2.21
AWR Demo Software V2.21 is a program by Agrident. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall AWR Demo Software V2.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AWR Demo Software V2.21 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AWR Demo Software V2.21 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AWR Demo Software V2.21". The AWR Demo Software V2.21 app will be found automatically. When you click AWR Demo Software V2.21 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AWR Demo Software V2.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AWR Demo Software V2.21:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.agrident.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Agrident\AWR Demo Software\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AWR Demo Software V2.21.
8. After uninstalling AWR Demo Software V2.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AWR Demo Software V2.21 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AWR Demo Software V2.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AWR Demo Software V2.21 by Agrident from your PC, we are not saying that AWR Demo Software V2.21 by Agrident is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AWR Demo Software V2.21 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 05:51:05.407