This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AWC V4.7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AWC V4.7 from your PCSteve Murphy
. More information on Steve Murphy can be seen here
. You can get more details related to AWC V4.7 at http://awc.smurphy.co.uk
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AWC folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AWC V4.7 is C:\Program Files\AWC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.32 MB (2428928 bytes) on disk and is named AWC.exe.
AWC V4.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.00 MB (3144986
bytes) on disk:
- AWC.exe (2.32 MB)
- CloseAWC.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to AWC V4.7 version 4.7
AWC V4.7 is an application by the software company Steve Murphy. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AWC V4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AWC V4.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AWC V4.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "AWC V4.7". The AWC V4.7 program will be found very quickly. When you click AWC V4.7 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AWC V4.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AWC V4.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://awc.smurphy.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AWC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AWC V4.7.
8. After removing AWC V4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AWC V4.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AWC V4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AWC V4.7 by Steve Murphy from your PC, we are not saying that AWC V4.7 by Steve Murphy is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AWC V4.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 07:07:28.817