AWC V4.6 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AWC V4.6 from your PCSteve Murphy
. Open here
where you can find out more on Steve Murphy. More details about the app AWC V4.6 can be found at http://awc.smurphy.co.uk
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AWC directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall AWC V4.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AWC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AWC.exe and its approximative size is 2.36 MB (2473984 bytes).
AWC V4.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.02 MB (3169562
bytes) on disk.
- AWC.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This web page is about AWC V4.6 version 4.6
AWC V4.6 is a program marketed by Steve Murphy. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove AWC V4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AWC V4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AWC V4.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AWC V4.6". If it exists on your system the AWC V4.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AWC V4.6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AWC V4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AWC V4.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://awc.smurphy.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AWC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AWC V4.6.
8. After uninstalling AWC V4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AWC V4.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AWC V4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AWC V4.6 by Steve Murphy from your PC, nor are we saying that AWC V4.6 by Steve Murphy is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AWC V4.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-23 11:35:34.017