AVitar version 1.0
This info is about AVitar version 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AVitar version 1.0 from your computerIntellon
. Go over here
for more information on Intellon. More data about the software AVitar version 1.0 can be seen at http://www.intellon.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Intellon\AVitar folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Intellon\AVitar\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AVitar version 1.0. avitar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.16 MB (1212416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AVitar version 1.0. They take 2.14 MB (2246430
bytes) on disk.
- avitar.exe (1.16 MB)
- PibMigrator.exe (304.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of AVitar version 1.0.
AVitar version 1.0 is an application by Intellon. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AVitar version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AVitar version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVitar version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVitar version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the AVitar version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVitar version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVitar version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVitar version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.intellon.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Intellon\AVitar\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVitar version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling AVitar version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVitar version 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVitar version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVitar version 1.0 by Intellon from your PC, we are not saying that AVitar version 1.0 by Intellon is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVitar version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:20:37.083