AVZ 4.30 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVZ 4.30 from your systemLonerD
. Go over here
for more info on LonerD. Detailed information about AVZ 4.30 can be found at http://lonerd.dreamprogs.net/
. AVZ 4.30's entire uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\AVZ.inf,Uninstall. avz.exe is the AVZ 4.30's primary executable file and it takes approximately 716.50 KB (733696 bytes) on disk.
AVZ 4.30 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 716.50 KB (733696
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to AVZ 4.30 version 4.30
AVZ 4.30 is a program by the software company LonerD. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AVZ 4.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AVZ 4.30 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVZ 4.30 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVZ 4.30". If it is installed on your PC the AVZ 4.30 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVZ 4.30 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVZ 4.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVZ 4.30:
- The software company is: http://lonerd.dreamprogs.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\AVZ.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVZ 4.30.
8. After removing AVZ 4.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVZ 4.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVZ 4.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVZ 4.30 by LonerD from your computer, we are not saying that AVZ 4.30 by LonerD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVZ 4.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-11 09:18:04.577