AVUS is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVUS from your computerAndrea Bonfiglio
. Open here
where you can read more on Andrea Bonfiglio. More data about the software AVUS can be seen at http://avus.sourceforge.net
. AVUS is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVUS folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVUS\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVUS. The program's main executable file is named AVUS.exe and it has a size of 113.00 KB (115712 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AVUS. They occupy 179.48 KB (183788
bytes) on disk.
- AVUS.exe (113.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
AVUS is an application released by Andrea Bonfiglio. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove AVUS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVUS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVUS or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVUS". The AVUS program will be found automatically. When you click AVUS in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVUS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVUS:
- The web site of the program is: http://avus.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVUS\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVUS.
8. After uninstalling AVUS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVUS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVUS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVUS by Andrea Bonfiglio from your PC, nor are we saying that AVUS by Andrea Bonfiglio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVUS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-18 18:20:20.103