AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v220.127.116.11
You can find on this page details on how to remove AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v22.214.171.124 from your computerAVTECH ,Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on AVTECH ,Ltd.. More details about AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.avtech.com.tw
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AVTECH directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\AVTECH\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v188.8.131.52. AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 2.10 MB (2200576 bytes) and is called CMSLite.exe.
AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.25 MB (26475053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (454.54 KB)
- AdvAllinOnePlayback.exe (13.50 KB)
- AdvFullPlayback.exe (26.50 KB)
- AdvLocalPlayback.exe (43.50 KB)
- AdvOCXPlayer.exe (85.00 KB)
- AVITest.exe (134.00 KB)
- CMSLite.exe (2.10 MB)
- CMSRecordT.exe (9.50 KB)
- DeviceWebPage.exe (538.00 KB)
- FixedMonitor.exe (120.50 KB)
- QEZ_Connect.exe (17.00 KB)
- QRecord_sd.exe (7.00 KB)
- RecordSetting.exe (292.50 KB)
- CMSRecordT.exe (11.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (20.49 MB)
- MainControlPanel.exe (961.00 KB)
- QRecord_sd.exe (7.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v22.214.171.124.
AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v126.96.36.199 is an application offered by AVTECH ,Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v184.108.40.206 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. When you select AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avtech.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVTECH\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v188.8.131.52 by AVTECH ,Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v184.108.40.206 by AVTECH ,Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVTECH Trident CMS Lite v220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 08:45:07.767