This page contains thorough information on how to remove AVSEQ for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AVSEQ from your PCBig Robot Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Big Robot Ltd. Further information about AVSEQ can be found at http://www.big-robot.com/av-seq/
. AVSEQ is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Avseq folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall AVSEQ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/207670. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Avseq-Win.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.55 MB (8961024 bytes) on disk.
AVSEQ is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.55 MB (8961024
bytes) on disk:
AVSEQ is an application offered by the software company Big Robot Ltd. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AVSEQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVSEQ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVSEQ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVSEQ". If it is installed on your PC the AVSEQ application will be found very quickly. After you select AVSEQ in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVSEQ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVSEQ:
- The software company is: http://www.big-robot.com/av-seq/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/207670
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVSEQ.
8. After uninstalling AVSEQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVSEQ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVSEQ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVSEQ by Big Robot Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that AVSEQ by Big Robot Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVSEQ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:20:18.143