AVS Video Recorder 2.4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.4 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More information about AVS Video Recorder 2.4 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AVS Video Recorder 2.4 is C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.42 MB (10926152 bytes) on disk and is titled AVSVideoRecorder.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AVS Video Recorder 2.4. They occupy 11.09 MB (11633665
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoRecorder.exe (10.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4
of AVS Video Recorder 2.4.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AVS Video Recorder 2.4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSSystemAudioControl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.sib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder_DoNotAutostartPreview.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder_DoNotMute.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder_DoNotSyncAudio.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder_LOG.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder_ResampleAudio.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\profiles\captureprofiles.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\video recorder.chm
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Video Recorder_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\AVSVideoRecorder.exe.FriendlyAppName
AVS Video Recorder 2.4 is an application by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVS Video Recorder 2.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Recorder 2.4". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Video Recorder 2.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AVS Video Recorder 2.4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Video Recorder 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Recorder 2.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Video Recorder 2.4.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Recorder 2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.4 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Video Recorder 2.4 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:06:36.247