AVS Video ReMaker 188.8.131.52
This info is about AVS Video ReMaker 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AVS Video ReMaker 220.127.116.11 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.avs4you.com
if you want to read more on AVS Video ReMaker 18.104.22.168 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s page. AVS Video ReMaker 22.214.171.124 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoReMaker directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for AVS Video ReMaker 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoReMaker\unins000.exe. AVS Video ReMaker 188.8.131.52's main file takes around 10.09 MB (10577768 bytes) and is named AVSVideoReMaker.exe.
AVS Video ReMaker 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They take 10.76 MB (11285282
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoReMaker.exe (10.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of AVS Video ReMaker 18.104.22.168.
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove AVS Video ReMaker 22.214.171.124 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AVS Video ReMaker 126.96.36.199:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AVS Video ReMaker 188.8.131.52 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRemaker
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRemaker\AVSVideoReMaker.exe.BAK
AVS Video ReMaker 184.108.40.206 is an application released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall AVS Video ReMaker 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVS Video ReMaker 18.104.22.168 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Video ReMaker 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Video ReMaker 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the AVS Video ReMaker 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVS Video ReMaker 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AVS Video ReMaker 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Video ReMaker 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoReMaker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Video ReMaker 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing AVS Video ReMaker 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Video ReMaker 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Video ReMaker 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Video ReMaker 220.127.116.11 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Video ReMaker 18.104.22.168 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Video ReMaker 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:40:22.123