AVS Video Editor 7.2.1
This page is about AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com
. Usually the AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 is C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 19.41 MB (20357456 bytes) on disk and is called AVSVideoEditor.exe.
AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 20.10 MB (21077761
bytes) on disk:
- AVSVideoEditor.exe (19.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.42 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 version 188.8.131.529
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove AVS Video Editor 7.2.1.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\AVSVideoEditor.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\libmfxsw32.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Avs Video Editor Patch - By Esequiel.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Video Editor_is1
AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 is a program offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Editor 7.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVS Video Editor 7.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Editor 7.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Video Editor 7.2.1.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Editor 7.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Video Editor 7.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:32:11.823