AVS Video Editor 6.5
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AVS Video Editor 6.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Video Editor 6.5 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be read here
. Detailed information about AVS Video Editor 6.5 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for AVS Video Editor 6.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe. AVS Video Editor 6.5's main file takes around 20.49 MB (21483880 bytes) and its name is AVSVideoEditor.exe.
AVS Video Editor 6.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.16 MB (22191394
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoEditor.exe (20.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The current page applies to AVS Video Editor 6.5 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AVS Video Editor 6.5:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AVS Video Editor 6.5:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AVS Video Editor 6.5:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\AVSVideoEditor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\libmfxsw32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Video Editor_is1
AVS Video Editor 6.5 is a program marketed by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove AVS Video Editor 6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVS Video Editor 6.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Video Editor 6.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Editor 6.5". The AVS Video Editor 6.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVS Video Editor 6.5 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Video Editor 6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Editor 6.5:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Video Editor 6.5.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Editor 6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Video Editor 6.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Video Editor 6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Video Editor 6.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Video Editor 6.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Video Editor 6.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:06:45.107