AVS Video Converter 9.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove AVS Video Converter 9.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AVS Video Converter 9.0 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Further information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about the application AVS Video Converter 9.0 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. Usually the AVS Video Converter 9.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for AVS Video Converter 9.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 17.04 MB (17870184 bytes) on disk and is titled AVSVideoConverter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVS Video Converter 9.0. They take about 17.72 MB (18577874
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoConverter.exe (17.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.10 KB)
This web page is about AVS Video Converter 9.0 version 184.108.40.2066
If you are manually uninstalling AVS Video Converter 9.0 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AVS Video Converter 9.0 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by AVS Video Converter 9.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\AVSVideoConverter.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\data\SWFPlayer\Player\swfobject.js
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\data\SWFPlayer\Player\Wide\swfobject.js
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\libmfxsw32.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS4YOU Video Converter 7_is1
AVS Video Converter 9.0 is an application marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AVS Video Converter 9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVS Video Converter 9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVS Video Converter 9.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Video Converter 9.0". If it exists on your system the AVS Video Converter 9.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVS Video Converter 9.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Video Converter 9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Converter 9.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Video Converter 9.0.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Converter 9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Converter 9.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Video Converter 9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Video Converter 9.0 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Video Converter 9.0 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Video Converter 9.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:33:02.553