AVS Video Converter 126.96.36.1998
This info is about AVS Video Converter 188.8.131.528 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Video Converter 184.108.40.2068 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on AVS Video Converter 220.127.116.118 at http://www.avsmedia.com
. AVS Video Converter 18.104.22.1688 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AVSMedia\VideoConverter4 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling AVS Video Converter 22.214.171.1248 is "C:\Program Files\AVSMedia\VideoConverter4\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.53 MB (1604608 bytes) on disk and is labeled AVSVideoConverter4.exe.
AVS Video Converter 126.96.36.1998 is composed of the following executables which take 7.70 MB (8069073
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- AVSVideoConverter4.exe (1.53 MB)
- AVSVideoCDWriter.exe (1.15 MB)
- CaptureWizard.exe (1.08 MB)
- WMFDist.exe (3.87 MB)
The current page applies to AVS Video Converter 188.8.131.528 version 184.108.40.2068
AVS Video Converter 220.127.116.118 is a program marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall AVS Video Converter 18.104.22.1688 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVS Video Converter 22.214.171.1248 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVS Video Converter 126.96.36.1998 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Video Converter 188.8.131.528". If it exists on your system the AVS Video Converter 184.108.40.2068 app will be found automatically. After you select AVS Video Converter 220.127.116.118 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Video Converter 18.104.22.1688, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Converter 22.214.171.1248:
- The publisher is: http://www.avsmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AVSMedia\VideoConverter4\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Video Converter 126.96.36.1998.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Converter 188.8.131.528, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Converter 184.108.40.2068 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Video Converter 220.127.116.118 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Video Converter 18.104.22.1688 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Video Converter 22.214.171.1248 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Video Converter 126.96.36.1998 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 16:12:29.927