AVS Video Converter 18.104.22.168
This page is about AVS Video Converter 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AVS Video Converter 126.96.36.199 from your systemNCT Company Ltd.
. Further information on NCT Company Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about the application AVS Video Converter 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.avsmedia.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVSMedia\VideoConverter3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AVS Video Converter 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVSMedia\VideoConverter3\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled AVSVideoConverter3.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1238016 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with AVS Video Converter 220.127.116.11. They take about 5.96 MB (6253153
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoCDWriter.exe (832.50 KB)
- AVSVideoConverter3.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
- WMFDist.exe (3.90 MB)
This web page is about AVS Video Converter 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
AVS Video Converter 126.96.36.199 is a program by the software company NCT Company Ltd.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AVS Video Converter 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVS Video Converter 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVS Video Converter 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Video Converter 18.104.22.168". The AVS Video Converter 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVS Video Converter 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVS Video Converter 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Converter 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avsmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVSMedia\VideoConverter3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS Video Converter 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Converter 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Converter 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Video Converter 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Video Converter 188.8.131.52 by NCT Company Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Video Converter 184.108.40.206 by NCT Company Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Video Converter 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-21 19:43:13.657