AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1
AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Additional info about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about on AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 at http://www.avs4you.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1. The application's main executable file is named AVSRegistryCleaner.exe and it has a size of 5.10 MB (5350472 bytes).
AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.45 MB (6765676
bytes) on disk:
- AVSRegistryCleaner.exe (5.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.10 KB)
- unins001.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1.
AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 is an application marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1.
8. After removing AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:19:22.440