AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1
AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Additional info about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about on AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 at http://www.avs4you.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1. The application's main executable file is named AVSRegistryCleaner.exe and it has a size of 5.10 MB (5350472 bytes).
AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.45 MB (6765676
bytes) on disk:
- AVSRegistryCleaner.exe (5.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.10 KB)
- unins001.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1.
AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 is an application marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1.
8. After removing AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Registry Cleaner version 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:19:22.440