AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3
You can find below details on how to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.avs4you.com/
to get more info about AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled AVSRegistryCleaner.exe and it has a size of 5.36 MB (5624656 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3. They take 6.05 MB (6344961
bytes) on disk.
- AVSRegistryCleaner.exe (5.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.42 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 version 18.104.22.1682
If you are manually uninstalling AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Registry Cleaner_is1
AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 is an application marketed by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3.
8. After removing AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner 3.0.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:52:42.797