AVS Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.1681
This web page is about AVS Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.1241 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.1991 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Additional info about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be seen here
. You can get more details related to AVS Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.521 at http://www.avs4you.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.2061. AVSRegistryCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.19 MB (5440872 bytes) on disk.
AVS Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.111 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.86 MB (6148386
bytes) on disk.
- AVSRegistryCleaner.exe (5.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
This web page is about AVS Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.1681 version 22.214.171.1241
AVS Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.1991 is an application marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.521 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AVS Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.2061 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.111 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.1681". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.1241 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVS Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.1991 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.521, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.2061:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSRegistryCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.111.
8. After removing AVS Registry Cleaner 18.104.22.1681, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Registry Cleaner 22.214.171.1241 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Registry Cleaner 126.96.36.1991 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Registry Cleaner 188.8.131.521 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Registry Cleaner 184.108.40.2061 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Registry Cleaner 220.127.116.111 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:13:16.317