AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4
This page is about AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Please open http://www.avs4you.com
if you want to read more on AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4. AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4's main file takes around 6.47 MB (6788432 bytes) and its name is AVSPhotoEditor.exe.
AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.16 MB (7508737
bytes) on disk.
- AVSPhotoEditor.exe (6.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.42 KB)
This data is about AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 version 184.108.40.206
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Photo Editor_is1
AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 is a program by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4.
8. After removing AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Photo Editor 2.3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:51:17.007