AVS Photo Editor 22.214.171.124
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AVS Photo Editor 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AVS Photo Editor 188.8.131.52 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. More details about AVS Photo Editor 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS Photo Editor 220.127.116.11 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AVS Photo Editor 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.19 MB (6489448 bytes) on disk and is titled AVSPhotoEditor.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AVS Photo Editor 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 6.86 MB (7196962
bytes) on disk.
- AVSPhotoEditor.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The current page applies to AVS Photo Editor 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
AVS Photo Editor 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase AVS Photo Editor 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AVS Photo Editor 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Photo Editor 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Photo Editor 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the AVS Photo Editor 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you select AVS Photo Editor 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Photo Editor 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Photo Editor 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSPhotoEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Photo Editor 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling AVS Photo Editor 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Photo Editor 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Photo Editor 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Photo Editor 220.127.116.11 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Photo Editor 18.104.22.168 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Photo Editor 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:19:39.820