AVS Media Player 4.3.1
AVS Media Player 4.3.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Media Player 4.3.1 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Please follow http://www.avs4you.com/
if you want to read more on AVS Media Player 4.3.1 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s web page. Usually the AVS Media Player 4.3.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. AVS Media Player 4.3.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe. AVSMediaPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.81 MB (7140176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AVS Media Player 4.3.1. They take an average of 70.47 MB (73891817
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.81 MB)
- AVSVideoConverter.exe (60.20 MB)
- Registration.exe (2.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.42 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Media Player 4.3.1 version 22.214.171.124
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall AVS Media Player 4.3.1.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove AVS Media Player 4.3.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.sib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Data\License Agreement.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Icons\audio.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Icons\video.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\libmfxsw32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\Resources\StartFile.avi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Media Player_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
AVS Media Player 4.3.1 is a program released by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase AVS Media Player 4.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Media Player 4.3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Media Player 4.3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Media Player 4.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Media Player 4.3.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVS Media Player 4.3.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Media Player 4.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Media Player 4.3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Media Player 4.3.1.
8. After removing AVS Media Player 4.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Media Player 4.3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Media Player 4.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Media Player 4.3.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Media Player 4.3.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 4.3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:41:50.013