AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. More data about the program AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe. AVSMediaPlayer.exe is the AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.31 MB (6612840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124. They take about 6.98 MB (7321571
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.12 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206.The files below remain on your disk when you remove AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\AVS Media Player.ico
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Media Player_is1
AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is an application released by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206". The AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. When you click AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:08:11.280