AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Please follow http://www.avs4you.com/
if you want to read more on AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s web page. AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe. AVSMediaPlayer.exe is the AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it takes about 6.30 MB (6608232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52. They take about 6.98 MB (7315746
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
This data is about AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Media Player_is1
AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is an application released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:01:14.770