AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. More information about AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named AVSMediaPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 6.12 MB (6419528 bytes).
AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.80 MB (7127042
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The current page applies to AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\AVSMediaPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52". The AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 23:48:20.473