AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. More data about the app AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com/
. Usually the AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11's primary file takes about 6.50 MB (6811720 bytes) and is called AVSMediaPlayer.exe.
AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.16 MB (7509173
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.11 KB)
This info is about AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 is a program by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 17:34:07.327