AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.avs4you.com/
to get more info about AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AVSMediaPlayer.exe is the AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it takes around 6.31 MB (6613352 bytes) on disk.
AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.98 MB (7320866
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
This page is about AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52". The AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:28:46.693