AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168
This info is about AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. More info about the application AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com/
. AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11. AVSMediaPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.31 MB (6613352 bytes) on disk.
AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.98 MB (7322083
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199.
AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:22:44.890