AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199
This info is about AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. More info about the application AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com/
. AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124. AVSMediaPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.31 MB (6613352 bytes) on disk.
AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.98 MB (7322083
bytes) on disk.
- AVSMediaPlayer.exe (6.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206.
AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52". The AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSMediaPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing AVS Media Player 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Media Player 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Media Player 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Media Player 18.104.22.168 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Media Player 22.214.171.124 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Media Player 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:22:44.890