AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.1245
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.1995 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.525 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More info about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be read here
. You can get more details about AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.2065 at http://www.avs4you.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.115 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\unins000.exe. AVSImageConverter.exe is the AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.1685's primary executable file and it occupies circa 7.21 MB (7557992 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.1245. They take 13.40 MB (14046966
bytes) on disk.
- AVSExplorerExtension.exe (5.51 MB)
- AVSImageConverter.exe (7.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.04 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.1995 version 188.8.131.525
If planning to uninstall AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.2065 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.115 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\AVSExplorerExtension.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\AVSImageConverter.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\001.msk
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\002.msk
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\003.msk
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\004.msk
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\005.msk
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\006.msk
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Image Converter_is1
AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.1685 is a program released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.1245 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.1995 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.525 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.2065". If it exists on your system the AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.115 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.1685 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.1245, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.1995:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.525.
8. After uninstalling AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.2065, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.115 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.1685 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.1245 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.1995 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.525 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:49:43.423