AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.110
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.1680 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.1240 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Further information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be seen here
. Further information about AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.1990 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. Usually the AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.520 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.2060. AVSImageConverter.exe is the AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.110's main executable file and it occupies approximately 7.21 MB (7555944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.1680. They occupy an average of 13.39 MB (14043117
bytes) on disk.
- AVSExplorerExtension.exe (5.51 MB)
- AVSImageConverter.exe (7.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.28 KB)
This page is about AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.1240 version 126.96.36.1990
Many files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.520 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter
AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.2060 is a program marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.110 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.1680 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.1240 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.1990". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.520 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.2060 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.110, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.1680:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.1240.
8. After uninstalling AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.1990, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.520 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.2060 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.110 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.1680 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.1240 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:32:11.390